Monday, July 20, 2020

Birthday Fishing











The baby of my crew turned 9 this weekend. I can't believe it!!! 9!!! He was the one that was supposed to stay a baby forever and ever....well that didn't work! He wanted to go fishing in the pond behind my sister, Liz's house. Her husband has a great little boat and off they went. But I wanted to go too! I had never been out on their lake...how is this possible?! I had no idea how big it was. It's tucked in behind people and you can't see it from the road. It's all private access and very secluded. I felt like we were away on vacation. Liz, Grant and I took the canoe out and took a tour of the lake and took some pictures of the fisherman. It was a beautiful night that was finished off with a chocolate cake and homemade whipped cream. Happy 9th birthday to Chase! Love you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment