Thursday, July 16, 2020

Being Outside




















I am still working from home. YAY! It's been so nice. I am able to get out for a walk every day. Jeter and I take a walk around the farm for a little bit and then I head back in to make lunch and take a little break. Then back to work until 5. Last night it was so nice out so Chase and I headed out with a fishing pole and my knitting to Spring Lake. We are lucky to live just minutes from there. He didn't catch anything but it was still a fun time. I got a nice bit of knitting done too. We're a good team. He fishes, I knit, he moves to a different spot on the lake and I follow with my stuff and start knitting again.

When we got home from fishing we let the chickens out to explore. Everyone is getting along nicely and I left them all together to sleep last night for the first time. Thankfully it all went well! The big girls don't seem to care that new babies are in their flock. Miss Claire is an awesome mom too. It was really nice to be outside in beautiful weather. Not too hot, not too cold. JUST RIGHT!!!



1 comment:

  1. the shawl looks awesome, i really love the pattern! and it looks great in that yarn. i'm glad you got out, to enjoy the perfect weather. it's just too hot right now...i recognized spring lake right away, they have done beautiful work around the lake!!!

    ReplyDelete