Thursday, July 16, 2020

Yarn Along



This is my second Trellis Shawl designed by Annie Rowden.
It will be a gift for Carol, our marketing department admin at work. She is retiring August 6. I can't believe it! She's so good at her job. It's going to be hard without her. She always comments on my knitting and admires it so I thought it would be a nice gift for her. 

My friend, Seashore Sharon dropped off this book for me to read. She always gives me the best books!!! Always a good romantic and steamy book!


2 comments:

  1. That shawl is beautiful. I have put that book in my "Want to read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 2 shawl is so pretty, i hope i get there. i have started over several times and then while taking pictures of it for todays blog, i pulled it off the needle. i am starting to think, maybe it's not meant to be!!

    i envy your ability to read, i wish i had the memory!! seashore sharon, such a good friend!!

    ReplyDelete