Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunrise












For the past few years I have gone to Sunrise Service at the Manasquan Inlet. Several local churches gather to welcome Easter Sunday while the sun rises over the ocean. For obvious reasons, the annual service was cancelled. Our boardwalks are closed but there are a few openings to the beach and I decided that I would try to get down there in time to watch the sunrise. 

I took these pictures at Belmar Fishing Club beach. It was a perfect sunrise to start this Easter.

And I found two pieces of seaglass :)

Wishing you all a Happy Easter. -Leanne

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are gorgeous, i'm so happy you went!! and the water was so calm...like a lake. the glass is a bonus, both are beautiful pieces!!! happy easter leanne, i wish i could have walked with you!!!

    ReplyDelete