Thursday, April 2, 2020

Waffles

Being home every day has certainly given me TIME. Lots and lots of time. We are busy all day long but I don't have the end of the day rushing around that baseball season usually brings. To be honest, baseball season is usually EXHAUSTING!!!! I do miss seeing the boys play but I don't miss the cold spring games and frazzled dinner times.

I came across this post on a blog that I follow and thought it would be a nice thing to do for the boys this morning. The waffle batter is made the night before and rises on the counter overnight. You add the eggs and baking soda into the batter in the morning and then use your waffle maker for yummy waffles!

Thought I would share this in case any of you find yourself with more time to cook than usual. This recipe makes a lot of waffles. I think I made 7. I am going to freeze the ones that don't get eaten.


(my photo is terrible!!!) but it is what it is....




1 comment:

  1. were they good?? we love waffles, i copied the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete