Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Thankful for Knitting!





During days like we are living through makes me even happier that I have hobbies. I can only work, clean and cook so much!!! Knitting keeps me calm, sane and happy. Stitch by stitch, I relax. 

I wanted to share some photos of my latest knit. This is the Ninilchik Swoncho by Caitlin Hunter.
I love her patterns. They are fun to knit and fun to wear! I went through my stash yarn for this one. As a knitter, I tend to buy yarn per project. I don't have much of a stash. But I was able to use half used skeins that I saved for this one. I also had some of the off-white yarn from my mom.

This was a quick knit...just two weeks. That's what happens when you can't leave the house!

I hope you are all keeping busy and are healthy. 

-Leanne

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!! a QUICK KNIT, are you kidding me. i may shoot myself!!!!

    it is gorgeous and the colors are PERFECT for you!!!!

    and a little ps...all this cleaning, i don't think my house will still be clean when all of this is over, so what's the point. and no one can come over to see it all spic and span!!!

    ReplyDelete