Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Yarn Along: April 1

Happy Yarn Along Day! 

Here is what I am knitting and reading....



I started the Ninilchik Swoncho over the weekend. Using all stash yarn and some scraps leftover from other projects, I am loving this project. Cailtin Hunter makes such easy-to-knit patterns. Color work is my favorite. It flies off my needles! I love going row by row and checking off the line in the chart. Just one more row is what I always tell myself! Hah...hours later I stop when my hands cramp up.

I started reading The Nickel Boys last night. I have had it for months and didn't get a chance to read it yet. So now is the time! It's been highly recommended to me and to be honest I was nervous to read it because the subject matter is surrounded by abuse of boys. But after listening to a podcast: From the Front Porch, they picked it as the best book of the year and I decided to finally crack the cover open.

I also have a pair of socks on the needles. They have been keeping me calm while helping Chase with schoolwork.

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.

What are you knitting, crocheting, reading?

 Joining along with Ginny over at Small Things Blog for the monthly Yarn Along.



1 comment:

  1. Your swoncho is gorgeous! I'm knitting one too and already thinking about knitting another. Love this design!

    ReplyDelete